Monday, January 8, 2007

and proud

Finally finished translating Wally Conger's Agorist Class Theory. I've still SEK3's appendix to do, but that's for dessert. It won't be published on Liberator before in a month or so, as the site is getting a facelift.
Anyhoo, I've got one quirk with ACT - it's a bit... um? Pompous? I mean sure, agorism makes much more sense than just about anything else but it's not as if we're some kind of a mass movement. All the talk of "agorists as the representatives of the working class" and such make me cringe. But I guess I'm being hypersensitive. But, then again, libertarianism desperately needs good PR and agorism a light at the end of the 'Pot Republican' tunnel. I'd hate to see that light wasted.

And by the way, could anyone tell me why Opera and blogger suck at cooperating so damn much?

[Technorati: , ]

No comments: